Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting Back on my Feet



Gah! China was PHENOMONAL. i did so much in 2 weeks, flying out every few days, sleep became a joy (not that it isnt already). i got back the 14th, our non-stop, 14 hour flight got in from Hong Kong at like 2:30pm. That night i didnt go to bed untill 2:30 am i had slept on the plane some and the ride home. i got 13 DELICIOUS hours of sleep- i didnt get up untill ,3:30 that afternoon. god i love my bed!  AND i havent gone to bed since. i've been up since 3:30 yesterday and am barely tired. man, my clock is way off. i'll have to get back on my feet these next couple of days. i have to download (and then upload some onto my blog), all the memory cards worth of pictures we took on the glorious trip.

All right. I've decided i'll blog my trip in sections. like maybe one post will be about the Li River cruise, another about the culture differences. im waiting to upload  my camera's memory card so i can show you guys all the FABULOUS clothes i bought. ( im thinking a shoot. featuing your's truly). So thats my plan, once all my photos are uploaded and my thoughts are together.

So just bear with me through all my upcoming, scattered blog posts.

{image via Tinka on Flicker}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah you're so lucky to have gone! That's definitely one of the places I want to visit. I'm looking forward to your posts on the trip! :)

C said...

yes, I would prefer something more tidy, but I love these charming places. the photo above is great ;)

k said...

can't wait to hear about it!!