Saturday, December 11, 2010


Self esteem is everything. Here are some videos I found by Dove- Campaign for Real Beauty. The videos pack a big message in a short period of time, so I would love for you to watch all of them.

this first message is called "evolution"


this one is called "onslaught"


lastly, this one is called "amy"



So, while I know we all read and love those glossy magazines (at least I do), dont forget that a lot of the stuff is aribrushed and touched up to perfection. Let's not forget your natural beauty.




3 comments:

Irene said...

I love the onslaught one. I was actually terrified when I saw a 7-8 year old girl in CVS wearing a full face of makeup.

Vinda Sonata said...

the first one is really shocking. i mean, the editing had gone way too much!

Belle Armed said...

Natural beauty isnt perfect. Thats what it has going for it. We all love perfect pictures, but only for a short period of time.

Imperfections stay with us, we carry them around and cherish them.

if we stop, then the world will stop turning. Because there is no movement in perfection.